Pages

Monday, June 22, 2026

BEWARE OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY REPORTED YOUR ACCOUNT ON TUMBLR AND TELL YOU TO GO TO DISCORD TO TALK TO THE SCAMMER!!!

On May 11th this year I received a comment from an account that I later found out that they created their account THAT VERY DAY!!! So I knew something was fishy. They then contacted me and told me to talk to the someone who "reported" me on Tumblr I then told them off and blocked and reported their account, please be careful on the people who do this,

This is one of the biggest reasons why I decided to leave, the place is JAM PACKED!!! Of scammer bots.

Both I VoidDaviCrystalheartC Bluesoul TimeTitan Sylvania and my beutiful sweetheart GlorieLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko @Sparklzia have decided to leave, this is a BIG issue tumblr fails to fix.
You have ensured the downfall of your website!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea honey,, Tumblr also has a problem with ai use too and ai art :( I may not have encountered your exact issue, and I barely use my Tumblr anyway xD
    Good thing for you mentally too sweetie, u may come across stuff u didn't ask to see as well, just like deviantart, because deviantart has the worst moderation as well, anyway I love you Sweetie 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the point darling!!! Also yes the ai is STILL A BIG ISSUE!!! Also that's the reason I left deviantart plus their AI crap they're doing, ALSO!!! By doing this, they are ruining the environment. FOR MONEY!!! THATS WHAT THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT!!!

      Anywho my angel I love you more darling Keep a bright mind and a bright soul for the future of our love and compassion for each other 🌈🌀💜

      Delete