Where I've been, and what we've been doing.
My grandfather died about two months ago and it created more of a stressful times, my beautiful sweetheart GlorieLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko @Sparklzia has been helping me recover from this entire situation, I turned 19 on the 26th, and due to the entire situation burning my creative flow I was able to create one artwork!!! For my sweetheart for artfight, I apologize I wasn't able to do it this year, but I still have till the 2nd of August, anywho more updates will come later, I'm slowly trying to get back to the groove of things and with the help of my darling sweetheart we'll be there in no time!!!
Next post will be a Fanart Friday one so stay tuned and keep a Bright mind and Bright soul for the future of the blacklite lands and Byond the Starpoint 🌈🌀💙

No comments:
Post a Comment